- 1. 100% solid parota wood.
- 2. The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of wood color and depth.
- 3. Multi-step lacquer finish provides depth and character to the wood. Matte-black dipped finish for an elevated rustic-contemporary look.
- 4. Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability.
- 5. Solid wood construction elements include hand carved butterfly joints between slabs.
- 6. Photographed here with our Pueblo IFD370BS24 stool.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.